domingo, 3 de mayo de 2009

Closing Comments ¬¬

... hehehe yeiii =P finally the end!!

For this Final Furlong, I'd like to be brief but constructive.

It's hard for me to describe what this class has meant to me throughout the year, and I think this is due mainly to you, K (no ofense!). Hehe. What happens is that, at first -yeah, right in the very first class we had that tuesday- I didn't understand a word you said. That's something I'm kind of familiar to now, because sometimes I just smile and you think I did understand... O.o hehe never mind! My understanding on fast spoken English has become better thanks to you mainly... or at least I've learned how to pretend... ^.^

Movin' on, I want you to know that your homework system is the best. I think online assignments are very confortable, both for the teacher and the student. Though, I always stay hours in front of my lap trying to finish one of them! Anyways, in all the school year, there wasn't a single homework I didn't enjoy doing.

About the classes... Well, I'll have to start saying that I really enjoyed them. Mainly because we just talked and expresed our opinions (nobody said we weren't doing a thing); and the fact that you kicked out anybody not willing to participate simply ruled!!! Hehehe With Gaychuz and Pablo's talks everything else came second! Muahaha I won't forget our deep talks... (yeah, deep...) Hahaha XD But anyways, when everybody spoke out loud, we could hear each one's point of view and could really start discussing. Now that I remember our improvised discussion forums rocked!!! hahaha Really, it was sooo fun (and didactic!) hoho =P

When we came down to the patio to move in circles and do strange steps to mark rythm, well! I'd just seen that thing on movies!!! Hahaha Acting downstairs was also very creative and fun! I love Shakespeare! I love acting! And I love watching my friends trying to do so! =D

About the exams... what can I say? You're the only one who makes that sort of wicked tests!! My comments about them have already been published before on this blog (no need to repeat that stuff) If you have notes, okay, but if not, it would be better if we could just paste the final draft on the exam instead of writting 800 words all over again!! arggg! Although not much of a correction made, I've always listened to your comments about my work.

Finally (and of course), I have to thank you for the "inmunity" given to my folks and me throughout the year! And for excusing all the late homeworks, all the unaproppiate talking, and any complain made to you or your class! Cuz you've made a change in my life, & I will never forget!

Seeya in another life!!

No hay comentarios: