domingo, 31 de agosto de 2008

"The Interlopers"

I would like to remaind K that i was on the winner team on 405, so technically i don't have to do this [...] but, anyways
About this story:
Generally I liked this story, though the language used at the first page made me consult a dictionary... the rest was very fluid and i could follow the lecture easily.
I think I agree with one of the critics at the side of the page, when both enemies found each other... I mean, what a coincidence! Right? Well, but this had to happen in order to MAKE the story. What wasn't very factible was the thing that the tree would fall trapping both of them together (I mean, where does that happens???)
I had 4 theories about what would happen at the end: 1) they were going to be saved and will be B.F.4EandE and everyone would be happy (boring!! but factible according to the reading) 2) the opposite: they would be rescued by one of the gangs and the other one would have an extraordinary death (...well, less boring, but still) 3) both gangs would arrive at the same moment to the rescue and everything would be decided on one final battle (yeah!!!) 4) they'll both die, friends or enemies, but die at last.
By a moment I thought of Esopo's fables, where at the end there's always a moral. As I kept reading I thought it'll be the first theory (the most boring) but it surprised me that the interlopers were in fact wolves.
And I liked it a lot.
About my notes while reading, they're on my notebook. You can check 'em wherever you want to jeje.

No hay comentarios: